Our Rental Policies
- NEW for 2017!
*Pontoon boat standard deposit $250 rate w/ proof of completed Boater’s Safety Certificate at check-in.
You can complete your Boater’s Safety course online at this DNR Link prior to rental & bring Certificate card with you.
Deposit amount will be $350 if no Boater’s Safety course proof is provided at check-in!
- Reservations accepted for pontoons and boats & held available to you as “first customer in line” if unit is available for the time/ date you request.
- Reservations do no constitute a guarantee of availability.. circumstances can occur where a boat may have an unforseen issue that may make it unserviceable to rent from us for the time you request.
- No deposit required for reservations, otherwise first-come, first served.
- Reserved boats held until start time only, unless later arrival is requested.
- Reservation no-shows- subject to cancelation charge & boat will be made available to first-come walk in
- NO PETS ALLOWED on any boats- Immediate forfeiture of deposit.
- Boats are inspected before and after rental period.
- Must be 21 years of age to rent and/or operate motored watercraft.
- No operating propane, gas or charcoal grills on pontoons.
- No pulling of water skiers, wake boards or tubes!
- No refunds for early returns, weather related or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to refuse rental to anyone for any reason.
- Boats rented from and returned to our mooring area/dock only!
- Late returns / over due penalty- double rate price.
- Subject to $50 reservation late cancellation charge within 48 hours prior to reservation.
- $50 cleaning charge for boats not returned in same condition as rented.
- Overloading of any boat constitutes loss of boat usage and loss of deposit.
- Pricing revisions and additions subject to updates without notice.
- Fuel usage includes 6 gallons of fuel per 1/2 day, 12 gallons fuel per full day, additional fuel usage extra cost at market rate. Only our fuel is authorized to use with our boats.